Hitachi 50 Inch Full HD Smart TVby Hitachi625/4520
- Save £20.00Was £399.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This stunning 50 inch full HD TV from Hitachi with built-in Freeview HD is the ultimate entertainment hub. Hitachi Smartvue gives you access to great apps, including BBC iPlayer, Netflix and YouTube and with Freeview Play you've got all the TV you want, when you want. Do more with your TV, with 2 HDMI slots, there's plenty of space to connect your games console, DVD player or sound bar.
Stay connected with your TV, surf the web and plug into 2 HDMI slots, 2 USB ports and 1 SCART.
Smartvue portal, freeview play, Netflix, youtube.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Screen size: 50 inches.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- 1 SCART socket, 2 USB ports and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- VGA input socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 8 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Single core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H67, W113.4, D9cm.
- Weight of TV 10.8kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H70.4, W113.4, D22.6cm.
- Footprint of TV 86cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 11kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a+.
- On mode power consumption 71 watts.
- Annual power consumption 103kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.