Philips GC4881/20 Azur Pro Steam Ironby Philips625/1523
- Save £35.00Was £99.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Upgrade to faster, pressed perfection every day with the Philips Azur Performer Plus steam iron. This 2800W powered iron heats up quickly and provides a consistently strong steam output of 50g/min for the best crease removal, whilst the powerful 210g steam boost blasts stubborn creases. With Quick Calc Release for easy cleaning and long-lasting steam performance.
T-ionicglide is our best gliding and scratch-resistant, 5-star rated soleplate with integrated titanium-oxide layer.
- Steam output: 50g/min.
- Shot of steam: 210g/min.
- Ionicceramic soleplate.
- Ionic soleplate with button groove.
- Capacity of water tank: 350ml.
- Water spray button.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Model number: GC4881/20.
- Includes: Water refill beaker.
- 2800 watts.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Soft-grip handle.
- 2.5m power cord with cord storage.
- Weight: 1.75kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103798477.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.