Philips Lumea BRI861 IPL Hair Removal for Bodyby Philips620/2589
- Save £50.00Was £219.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy up to 8 weeks* of naturally smooth, hair free skin, as chosen by over one million women. If you are looking for a safe, fast and painless solution to unwanted hair with lasting results, Philips Lumea is the ultimate choice. *after 4-5 initial treatments. Discover the Lumea Coach, the online guide to your silky smooth skin with Lumea!
Model number: bri861/00.
- Philips ipl has been developed with leading dermatologists. Gentle pulses of light are applied that put the hair into the resting phase. These hairs naturally shed in the 1-2 weeks post treatment and further regrowth is inhibited, leaving you with silky smooth skin.
- The bri861 comes with 1 specially designed attachment for the body. It also features two treatment modes; slide and flash is ideal for treatment of larger areas - simply glide the device over the skin. To treat curvy areas or target zones choose the step and flash mode.
- This lumea is designed for corded use - just plug the device into the mains and start using.
- Apply gentle pulses of light to the hair: the light produces heat in the hair, which is transferred to the hair follicle. This stimulates the hair follicle to go into a resting phase. Apply lumea every 2 weeks for the initial 4-5 treatments. In between treatments, hair falls out naturally and regrowth is inhibited. For best results, we recommend an 8 week schedule, followed by touch ups every 2-4 weeks.
- Suitable for (naturally) dark blonde, brown and black hairs.
- Not suitable for red, light-blonde or white/grey hair and for dark skin.
- Safe for use on facial hair.
- Chemical free and clinically proven.
- Approved for home use.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103757306.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.