Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
TomTom GO 520 5 Inch Traffic Sat Nav with Wi-Fi, World Mapsby TomTom619/8349
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Meet the TomTom GO 520 - the smarter way to drive with connected navigation. Wi-Fi connectivity lets you update maps without a computer. Voice controlled hands-free calling and smartphone messages offer connectivity with safety. With TomTom MyDrive, plan routes on your phone and the sat nav is ready when you get in the car. Free lifetime maps, traffic and speed camera updates via smartphone are all included - even get alerts for average speed zones. 5 inch screen size.
TomTom Road Trips. Explore the greatest routes Britain and the World has to offer, handpicked and pre-installed ready for you to enjoy. Personalise the route to experience it your way, and ensure you have the best experience thanks to integrated Trip Advisor POI information.
- 5 inch LCD touchscreen.
- Pre-loaded world maps.
- Pre-loaded maps for UK, Republic of Ireland, full Europe, western Europe, .
- Speed camera alerts available.
- Lifetime traffic.
- Lifetime map updates.
- Free updates - get the latest updates via built-in wi-fi. Your GO will notify you when new updates are available.
- Your smartphone needs to be compatible and come with a data plan. extra costs may apply.
Sat Nav features:
- Saves past routes based on previous journeys.
- Lane guidance.
- 2D and 3D mapping.
- Points of interest - displays locations such as petrol stations and restaurants.
- Voice command and control.
- Bluetooth for hands free calling.
- Eco route for fuel efficient navigation.
- IQ routes to calculate your route based on the actual speeds measured on roads at different times of the day.
- Car charger.
- Magnetic mount.
- USB cable.
- Up to 2 hours battery life.
- Size H9.1, W14.2, D18.6cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Model number TomTom GO 520.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.