Morphy Richards 303123 Turbosteam Pro Steam Iron
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Turbosteam Pro has performance boosting features that will make light work of shirts, bedding or even the kids school uniforms. Perfect if you're after great results and want to get through your ironing pile quickly. The powerful performance comes from the TriZone soleplate technology that delivers 50g constant steam, 170g steam boost and pressing power exactly where you need it. Spend less time refilling with an extra large, easy fill 400ml water tank. A 3m cable means you can reach further too.
This iron has a precise and easy to use electronic dial. Remove the risk of damaging your garments by matching the temperature to the recommended dot rating on your garment care label. The electronic control regulates and maintains a consistent temperature, delivering the perfect temperature for your garment.
- 2800 watts.
- Steam output: 50g/min.
- Shot of steam: 170g/min.
- Capacity of water tank: 400ml.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron like a steamer and remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- A steam tip makes it easy to steam creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- 3m power cord with cord storage.
- Soft-grip handle.
- Includes: water filler beaker.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Weight: 1.55kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5011832055781.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.