Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Morphy Richards 303125 Turbosteam Pro Steam Iron
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introducing the Turbosteam Pro from Morphy Richards, turbo boosted features for a great finish, fast. Our most powerful iron at 3100W and with electronic button control. Tri-Zone technology soleplate for effective crease removal – delivering steam and pressing power exactly where you need it. Pearl Ceramic - super smooth non stick coating for an effortless glide and a beautiful crease free finish. 400ml water tank - our largest yet for longer between refills. Auto shut off safety feature to save energy and for peace of mind.
This model comes with precise and easy to use electronic controls. Remove the risk of damaging your garments by matching the temperature to the recommended dot rating on your garment care label. The electronic control regulates and maintains a consistent temperature, delivering the perfect temperature for your garment.
- 3100 watts.
- Steam output: 55g/min.
- Shot of steam: 200g/min.
- Ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 400ml.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron like a steamer and remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- A steam tip makes it easy to steam creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- 3m power cord with cord storage.
- Soft-grip handle.
- Includes: water filler beaker.
- Digital display.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Weight: 1.55kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5011832055804.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.