Opti Manual Exercise Bikeby Opti609/7543
- Save 25%Was £79.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perfect for those who want to workout without a complicated screen or operating system this exercise bike has manual resistance and console feedback, giving you statistics about your workout. It offers a great way to exercise at home in a way that is low impact to hips, knees and ankles. This bike is best used at a low resistance level, pedalling at a steady to quick pace.
- Tension belt pressed stel drum resistance system.
- Manual resistance system.
- Console feedback including: scan, time, speed, distance and calories.
- Free tension control.
- Self levelling pedals with pedal straps.
- Adjustable seat.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Maximum user weight 100kg (15st 10lb).
- Batteries required 1 x AAA (included).
- Size H99, W81, D50.5cm.
- Weight 11kg.
- Transportation wheels.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.