Segway Experience for Two
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Test your balance and skill with this unusual form of transport. You'll have to use your body weight to steer the Segway forwards and backwards as you negotiate the tough terrain of the track. Reaching speeds of up to 12.5mph, your pulse is sure to be racing as you compete for the fastest time. Perfect for all ages, this experience is sure to make lasting memories.
- You will start your experience by being kitted out in safety gear, before receiving a full instruction and safety briefing. This will give you the opportunity to get to grips with the unique controls before setting off. You will also receive a certificate as a memento of your amazing day.
- When can you go? This experience is available on selected Monday to Friday dates, throughout the year, subject to availability. How long does this activity last? This experience will last for approximately 1 hour.
- You need to know there is no minimum age, although under 16's must be accompanied by a paying adult. The minimum weight is 45kg (7 stone) and the maximum weight is 117kg (18½ stone). The minimum height is 134cm (4ft 4). Pregnant women cannot be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated. You and how many others? This experience is for two people, you will be in a group with up to 12 other people.
- Family and friends you are welcome to bring spectators to come and watch your segway experience. We can't control the weather! This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- Locations: Warwickshire – Cliff, Cheshire – Knutsford, Durham – Fishburn, London - Wood Green, North Yorkshire – Ripley, East Lothian – Musselburgh, Berkshire – Maidenhead, Cambridgeshire – Huntingdon, Essex – Chigwell, Kent – Maidstone, London – Battersea, West Sussex – Horsham.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030. Gift voucher comes complete with an info pack containing booking instructions, full terms and conditions, personal accident insurance cover to £50,000, public liability cover to £10 million and an activity details leaflet containing full detailed information on your experience.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- EAN: 5055902081010.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.