Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Medela Calma Solitaire Feeding Deviceby Medela607/5084
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Calma is the unique feeding device for babies who are being breastfed, as it allows them to suck, swallow and breathe, as learned on the breast. This supports the transition from breast to bottle and back to breast again. It is recommended that you introduce a teat when breastfeeding is established.
- Manual breast pump.
- Calma is the only scientific-based feeding device that helps to support the similar sucking behaviour of the baby at the breast.
- Calma requires a similar sucking behaviour to breast feeding, using the tongue to create a vacuum, making it easier for babies to switch between breast and calma.
- Babies can drink, breathe and pause regularly.
- Breastfeeding needs to be well established before introducing calma. Calma is recommended for breastfed babies and not those who are currently bottle fed as they may find it difficult to feed.
- 1x calma solitaire.
- 2x multi lids.
- 1x protection cap.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 7612367021920.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.