Remington Sleek & Smooth Keratin Straightening Brush CB7401by Remington606/7384
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
For shiny, healthy hair, choose the Remington Keratin straightening brush. It features Keratin and Macadamia Protective Technology and boasts advanced ceramic bristles with an anti-static coating to ensure your hair is nothing but radiant and smooth.
Model number: cb7401.
Imagine if you could combine your brush and straightener into one innovative product, remington have have created just that. A revolutionary product using keratin & macadamia protective technology that gives you straight, smooth hair, in a matter of minutes. Designed to retain your hair's natural volume whilst smoothing it out to perfection, so you get a naturally straight style.
- Brush head specifically designed for ease of use.
- Infused with Keratin and anti-static coating.
- Digital controls.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control.
- Maximum temperature 230°C.
- 30 second heat-up time.
- Heat ready indicator.
- Keratin-ceramic plates.
- Width of plates 65mm, length of plates 125mm.
- 1.8m swivel cord.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Heat-proof pouch, heat-proof mat .
- Weight 0.5kg.
- Worldwide voltage - ideal for travelling.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496876099.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.