Obaby Whitby Cot Bed - Whiteby Obaby604/4486
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The simple but stunning cot bed thoughtfully utilises clean and contemporary design to become a perfect fit for any child's first nursery. As your child grows the mattress base can be lowered for extra safety. The cot bed then converts seamlessly from a cot of the highest quality into a cosy and stylish junior bed by simply splitting down either end and removing the fixed sides. Once the change is complete, the bed can be suitable for a child up to approximately 4 years, meaning the Whitby offers maximum durability and great value.
Part of the whitby collection.
- 3 position adjustable mattress base - allows you to lower the height of the mattress as your baby learns to sit and stand.
- Teething rails - protects your baby's gums once they are teething and have started to chew.
- Converts to junior bed.
- Size L144, W78, H93cm.
- Weight 14kg.
- Mattress size L140cm, W70, D10.
- Mattress not included.
- Suitable from birth to 4 years.
- Made from FSC certified timber.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5055781112119.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.