Philips PerfectCare Elite GC9630/20 Steam Generatorby Philips604/2220
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Trade up to the fastest, most powerful steam generator iron and save 40 minutes of ironing time a week, with 6.7 bars, 135g/min continuous steam and 470g steam boost. The 1.8l detachable easy fill water tank, ultra-light iron, Philips 5 star rated T-ionicGlide soleplate, quick clean system and safe carry lock provide ease of use for the ultimate ironing experience.
With optimaltemp technology, iron everything from jeans to silk with no temperature setting needed. Guaranteed no burns on all ironable garments.
- 2400 watts.
- Steam output: 135g/min.
- Shot of steam: 470g/min.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron like a steamer and remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Continuous fill.
- 6.7 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Steamglide ceramic soleplate.
- Pre-set programmes include: optimaltemp for ultra-easy ironing, 1 smart temperature setting no adjustment required.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Detachable water tank.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- A steam tip makes it easy to steam creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Steam ready indicator.
- Steam trigger lock.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.8L.
- Weight: 5.1kg.
- Cord storage.
- Weight of iron only: 0.8kg.
- Safety locking system.
- 1.8m power cord.
- 1.7m steam supply cord.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103730248.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.