Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lensby Nikon585/8659
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The D3400 makes it easy to shoot and share DSLR-quality images. Using Nikon's SnapBridge your camera is always connected to your smart device via Bluetooth, so you can sync photos as you shoot. With a large 24.2 MP DX-format sensor and powerful EXPEED 4 image processor, you'll experience rich detailed photographs and great low-light photography. If you're new to DSLR photography Guide Mode is there to help you develop your photographic skills.
Lightweight and small, the D3400 is your ideal grab and go DSLR. Shoot for longer, thanks to the camera's low-energy design and the high-capacity battery, you can capture up to 1200 shots on one charge.
The included 18-55mm lens can be used for wide-angle photography or everyday shots, this makes it an excellent walk-around lens. Keep it with you and you'll be ready to tackle a whole host of situations.
Camera model number d3400 + af-p 18-55 non vr.
- 24.2 megapixels.
- 3in screen with TFT LCD technology and live view.
- CMOS sensor type.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 30 to 1/4000 sec.
- Standard lens.
- Aperture f/5.6-38.
- Silent wave motor.
- 55mm filter.
- Viewfinder with optical adjustment.
- 11 focus points in the viewfinder.
- ISO range from 100 to 25600.
- 1080p video capture with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
Memory card compatibility:
SD, SDHC, SDXC, .
- Colour: black.
- Shoulder strap, battery charger.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Weight 445g.
- Size H9.8, W12.4, D7.55cm.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.