Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Tenscare Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is an easy-to-use, rechargeable pelvic floor exerciser with a range of clinically tested programs - providing relief from stress, urged and mixed incontinence as well as improving sexual wellbeing.
Winner of ecrm innovative product of the year voted for by international health and beauty retail buyers.
- Pelvic floor exercisers are one of the most effective forms of continence management and provide a discreet, affordable and long-term solution for incontinence sufferers and women with bladder weakness.
- The elise is provided with a vaginal probe but can be used with an anal probe to treat faecal incontinence and erectile dysfunction.
- The elise sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the elise gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
- The elise provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence: stress incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly. Urge incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient. Mixed incontinence is a combination of both stress and urge incontinence.
- A safe, drug-free, non-surgical solution, the elise pelvic floor exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
- AA batteries included.
- Elise pelvic floor exerciser, liberty vaginal probe (x-vp) for single patient use, li-ion battery, charging cradle, uk power adaptor, instruction booklet, transit pouch.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5033435110605.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.