Tenscare Mama Tens Maternity Tens Machine. by Tenscare585/8051
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Safe, drug-free pain relief during labour.
Winner of practical parenting magazine and baby and pregnancy magazine awards.
- Mama tens machines have an excellent reputation as one of the safest, most effective forms of modern pain control available to women during childbirth. Midwives recommend maternity tens as the machines are safe to use and enable mothers to remain mobile and upright during labour; aiding the descent and dilation whilst providing a more natural, drug-free form of pain relief.
- Safe for mother and baby.
- Can be used from the onset of labour, helping with the transition from home to hospital.
- Can be safely used in conjunction with analgesics such as pethidine or standard gas and air.
- 95% of women find tens helpful during labour.
- AA batteries included.
- Mamatens unit, electrode pads, batteries, pictorial guide and protective case.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5033435130030.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.