Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Challenge Carbon Steel Digging Forkby Challenge578/8963
About this product
This challenge digging fork is designed for breaking up soil, aerating lawns and turning compost. It has a carbon steel blade which provides rust resistance, easy ground penetration and simple cleaning. The polypropylene handle gives you the comfort you need for a good days gardening.
- Value for money.
- Durable & high quality.
- Polypropylene handle.
- Blade length 280mm.
- Carbon steel blade .
- Maximum cutting diameter 9mm.
- Variable telescopic handle length: 49 - 52cm.
- Manufactured to exceed BS EN3388 British standard tests.
- 1 piece garden set.
- Lightweight, strong and comfortable to use.
- Size H100, W98, D3.7cm.
- Weight 2.2kg.
- NOTE: It is illegal to sell this item to persons under 18 years of age.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.