Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
BaByliss True Smooth 200 IPL Hair Removerby BaByliss578/8028
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
BaByliss True Smooth Radiance 200 8875U by BaByliss uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), an advanced hair removal technology, to prevent further hair re-growth. A simple and gentle treatment to repeat every 2-4 weeks.
Model number: 8875u.
- Can be used on the body especially legs, arms and back, sensitive areas (armpits, bikini line) and the face (cheeks, lips and chin)*. Results may vary dependent on area treated. Uv free, safe light application. Lifetime use: quartz technology with no bulb replacement. 2 precise modes: smooth glide and pulse (for body and face). 5 light intensity settings for different skin tones. Smooth skin results - 90% less hair regrowth in 8 treatments. Compact and easy to use.
- Gentle pulses of light are applied directly to the hair. The melanin in the hair and hair root absorbs the light pulses encouraging the follicle to go into a resting phase. The hair sheds naturally and regrowth is inhibited. A simple and gentle treatment once every two to four weeks will prevent hair roots from becoming active again and prevents new hair from growing back.
- Apply the radiance 200 every 2 weeks for the initial 4 treatments, then every 4 weeks until desired results are achieved. In between treatments, hair comes out naturally and regrowth is impeded. In 8 treatments there should be a 90% reduction in hair regrowth. Then simply repeat the treatment when needed.
- Suitable for legs and arms, the back and the more sensitive areas such as the armpits, bikini line and the face.
- Not suitable for red, light-blonde or white grey hair. Also not suitable for very dark skin.
- Safe for use on facial hair.
- Chemical free and clinically proven.
- Approved for home use.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3030053088752.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.