Leifheit Clean Twist Disc Mop System with Rollersby Leifheit576/4499
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Leifheit's CLEAN TWIST Disc Mop set reliably cleans wood and sensitive floors using minimal water, as well as tiles and vinyl. The disc mop is made of strands of microfibre which remove even the finest of dirt from floors and corners. After rinsing in water with detergent, the mop head is spun within the wringer. The unique rotation mechanism within the handle controls the fibres' moisture: the more spins, the less moist. Its flexible 360 degree wiping joint cleans in wavy lines, angles into corners, around items and lies flat under furniture.
- The new generation of spin mop with patented rotation mechanism in the handle for convenient and efficient mop wringing, particularly reliable for wood and sensitive floors.
- Set includes: mop with spin-wring mechanism within handle and an absorbent microfibre disc-mop head; 20 l bucket with wringer and pouring lip; rolling cart for portability.
- Long telescopic handle extends between 100 to 130cm and locks to any convenient working height.
- Includes trolley cart so bucket can be pushed on wheels by mop rather than lifted, ideal and convenient for cleaning larger areas.
- Disc mop easily detaches for machine washing at 60 c or replacing.
- Mop handle length: 130cm.
- EAN: 4006501520524.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.