Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
LEGO Creator Island Adventure - 31064by LEGO565/1667
- Save 25%Was £19.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Head out on air and sea adventures aboard this 3-in-1 twin-boom seaplane with spinning propellers, plus a tropical island and a minifigure. Rebuild to create an Island Hut or a Speedboat.
LEGO® model number: 31064.
Theme: LEGO Creator.
Also includes a tropical island with two palm trees, plus an empty bottle and a map. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO creator model into an island hut or a speedboat.
Includes a minifigure with clean-shaven or bearded appearance. Features a seaplane with twin booms, twin engines with spinning propellers, adjustable elevator, landing floats, opening cargo hatch and an opening detailed cockpit, plus a buildable tropical island with two palm trees, plus empty bottle and map accessory elements. Check out the bright-yellow, white and dark-blue colour scheme. Practice ocean takeoffs and landings.
Start-up the powerful seaplane, then accelerate over theocean and up into the air in search of the remote island. Turn the minifigure's head to switch from clean-shaven to bearded appearance. This set includes over 350 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into an island hut or a speedboat.
- Seaplane measures over 3 (8cm) high, 9 (24cm) long and 11 (29cm) wide. Island measures over 2 (6cm) high, 2 (7cm) wide and 2 (6cm) deep. Island hut measures over 6 (17cm) high , 6 (16cm) wide and 5 (13cm) deep. Speedboat measures over 3 (9cm) high, 6 (17cm) long and 3 (8cm) wide.
- Size H19.1, W35.1, D7cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015867887.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.