Andrew Barton Vita-Revive Age Defying Super-ionic Tong
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Andrew Barton Age-Defying 105C-205C tong is designed for more gentle, effective styling of ageing hair combining super-ionic technology with magnesium oil infused ceramics for smooth shine-enhancing, younger looking results. The 19mm barrel for defined curls adds volume and lift creating the appearance of fuller more luxuriant hair.
Model number: 2308abu.
Create sleek defined curls and build body and movement for thicker, fuller looking hair with super-ionic technology to minimise frizz and a magnesium oil infused ceramic barrel to glide smoothly through the hair without snagging.
- 230 watts.
- Ceramic coating to add shine and protect hair from heat damage.
- Ionic conditioning locks in moisture to keep hair healthy and frizz-free.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control with 11 temperature settings.
- Maximum temperature 205°C.
- 30 seconds heat-up time.
- Ultra-fast heat recovery.
- Stay cool tip for safer use.
- 19mm ceramic barrel.
- 3m .
- Spoon lever.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Mains powered.
- Complete with heat-proof mat.
- Safety stand to prevent damage to surfaces.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3030053123088.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.