Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator - 42055by LEGO557/8458
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
Same day delivery
- Only £3.95
- 7 days a week
- Choice of 4 delivery slots
Faster store collection
- Collect in as little as 60 seconds
- 7 days to collect
- Dedicated Fast Track counter
About this product
Available From: August 2016 Enjoy building and operating this massive 2-in-1 Bucket Wheel Excavator, the largest LEGO Technic set to date! This meticulously detailed reproduction of a real-life mining excavator comes with a cool dark-blue and yellow colour scheme and an array of authentic features and functions, including hand-railed walkways, huge tracks and detailed cab.
LEGO® model number: 42055.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
This highly detailed 2-in-1 model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience, and comes with array of motorised functions, including forward and reverse driving, moving conveyor belts.
Features a LEGO power functions motor for an array of motorised functions, including forward and reverse driving, rotating bucket wheel, moving conveyor belts and rotating superstructure, plus a working bucket wheel boom. Also features hand-railed walkways, lights, mined-material elements and a rugged mine truck. Switch on the LEGO power functions motor and maneuver the huge tracked structure into position. Activate the motorised conveyor belts and bucket wheel.
Move the joy stick to rotate the massive superstructure. Raise and lower the huge bucket wheel boom. Follow the mined material from the bucket wheel to the moving conveyor belts and all the way to the waiting mine truck!
- This LEGO technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience. This set includes over 3,900 pieces, making it the largest LEGO technic set to date. 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a mobile aggregate processing plant. This set offers an age-appropria te building experience for ages 11-16.
- Bucket wheel excavator measures over 16 (41cm) high, 28 (72cm) long and 11 (29cm) wide. Mobile aggregate processing plant with boom retracted measures over 8 (21cm) high, 34 (88cm) long and 8 (21cm) wide, and over 12 (33cm) high with boom extended. Mine truck measures over 3 (10cm) high, 7 (19cm) long and 3 (10cm) wide.
- One supplied.
- Size H48, W58.2, D17cm.
- For ages 11 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015594011.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.