Russell Hobbs 23300 Freedom Cordless Steam Iron
- Save £10.00Was £59.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Russell Hobbs Freedom Cordless iron is an example of what happens when we dare venture, outside of the ordinary. Giving you more freedom than ever before, you can now iron where you feel most comfortable. With no cables to worry about and power lead storage in the charging base, this really is a no hassle addition to your home.
Very simple to use, the smart charging base is super user friendly. The base will flash red when re-charging and turns green when the iron is ready to use. Charging is ultra-fast and takes only 5 seconds to re-charge, meaning no time wasted waiting around.
- 2400 watts.
- Steam output: 40g/min.
- Shot of steam: 135g/min.
- Ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 300ml.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron like a steamer and remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- 1.8m power cord with cord storage.
- Cordless function.
- Includes: a water refill jug for simpler filling.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Weight: 1.53kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year when registering online guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496873593.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.