Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Nicky Clarke nts093 SuperShine Steam Styling Tong543/3177
Tell us where you are to check stock:
Sorry, there are no stores nearby that have what you need, when you need it.
Try searching another area or changing your collection time.
About this product
Part of the new SuperShine collection by Nicky Clarke, this 210C Styling Tong uses ionic steam conditioning to rehydrate and nourish hair for salon-smooth, super-shiny results. Ceramic coating gives even heat distribution and, comined with the ionic technolgy, helps to eliminate frizz, for beautifully glossy curls and waves.
Model number: nts093.
Create gorgeous styles with the 25mm barrel - perfect for glamorous curls or relaxed waves, with no snagging. Vary the temperature to suit your hair type from 130c to 210c - the LED display shows your selected setting - while the handy lock feature fixes the setting to prevent accidental changes when styling. The 3m, 360 swivel power cord gives superb manoeuvrability for comfort and ease-of-use and the 60-minute auto shut-off feature provides peace of mind.
- 59 watts.
- Ceramic coating to add shine and protect hair from heat damage.
- Ionic conditioning locks in moisture to keep hair healthy and frizz-free.
- Digital settings.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control with 5 temperature settings.
- Maximum temperature 210°C.
- 15 seconds heat-up time.
- Ultra-fast heat recovery.
- Stay cool tip for safer use.
- Curl release button to prevent tangling.
- 25mm ceramic barrel.
- 3m swivel cord.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Mains supply powered.
- Heat ready indicator.
- Salon length cord for easier use.
- Safety stand to prevent damage to surfaces.
- Use it if you want curls & waves.
- EAN: 5011773057851.
Questions & answers
Boring but important info
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.