Dyson Big Ball Cinetic Animal Bagless Cylinder Vacuumby Dyson531/9136
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Dyson Big Ball Cinetic Animal features Dyson Cinetic™ Science - the most efficient cyclones capture more dust, dirt and microscopic particles than any other cyclone. The only vacuum with no maintenance and no loss of suction. There's no need to wash or replace a filter.
Self-rights when toppled - Others vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson Big Ball cylinder vacuums pick themselves up.
Hygienically ejects the dirt - Now, you can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button. There's no need to touch the dirt.
Articulated handle for easy versatile cleaning - The wand's handle now rotates in three directions, allowing full 360 articulation for greater control.
Tangle-free Turbine tool. The only turbine tool that removes ground-in dirt and hair without the tangles.
Comes with a Dyson 5 year parts and labour warranty.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for carpets and hard floor.
- Weight 7.8kg.
- Size H34.7, W39.9, D30.8cm.
- Multi cyclonic technology.
- Motorised floor head.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Pet tool included.
- Includes crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, turbo brush and combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 4m.
- Plastic telescopic extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbin 1.6 litres.
- 6.6m power cord.
- Automatic cord rewind.
- Foot operated cord rewind.
Vacuum cleaner performance:
- Carpet performance rating (A-G): D.
- Hard floor performance rating (A-G): A.
- Overall energy rating: E.
- DB82 noise level.
- 52 kWh usage per year.
- Manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour guarantee.
- EAN: 5025155024799.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.