Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lensby Canon530/9579
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
If you are just beginning your DSLR journey the 18 megapixel EOS 1300D is the ideal place to start. The free downloadable App helps you easily navigate the buttons and features and provides lots of friendly hints and tips. Not only does it produce amazing high quality photos but also cinematic Full HD movies, all of which you can effortlessly share using Wi-Fi or connect to Android NFC enabled devices.
Its powerful DIGIC 4+ processor delivers life like images with enhanced detail and contrast. It even performs well in low light with a large ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 12,800), reducing the need for flash.
It comes with an 18-55mm lens which is ideal for all round use such as landscapes, portraits and travel. With a EOS 1300D DSLR camera you can explore your creativity and take photos that will set you apart from the crowd.
Camera model number eos 1300d 18-55.
- 18 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology and live view.
- CMOS sensor type.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 6 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 30 sec.
- Standard lens.
- Aperture f/3.5-5.6.
- Viewfinder with optical adjustment.
- 9 focus points in the viewfinder.
- ISO range from 100 to 12800.
- 1080p video capture with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
Memory card compatibility:
SD, SDHC, SDXC, .
- Colour: black.
- Eyecup, shoulder strap, USB cable and battery charger.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Weight 1200g.
- Size H10.1, W12.9, D7.7cm.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.