Cuddledry Toddler Towel Cuddlemooby Cuddledry506/6393
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Toddlers love making farmyard noises – and after their bath they'll love to play at being animals in a super-snuggly Cuddlemoo. It's one of our top-selling towels, from the award-winning Cuddledry 'dress-up' range. Big, soft and warm, it's made with two luxurious layers of pure cotton and bamboo fibre towelling – which will stay fluffy no matter how often you wash it. Complete with cute little horns and a striking cowprint design, your little one will love it!
Winner of loved by children gold award, bizziebaby silver award, gurgle loves award, gransnet gold award.
- Award winning 'dress-up' design to make bathtime fun.
- Generous size and cosy hood to keep your little one wrapped up snug.
- Made with natural bamboo fibre and pure cotton – silky soft, 60% more absorbent than pure cotton, with a natural antibacterial quality.
- Double layers – the warmest toddler towel you can buy.
- From walking age to 3 years.
- 56% bamboo, 35% cotton.
- Machine washable at 40°C.
- Size L85, W165cm.
- For ages 1 year and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year (1 year fabric) guarantee.
- EAN: 5060159120061.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.