Tommee Tippee Simplee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub - Pink
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The easy way to keep baby's room clean & smell-freeFor such a tiny person your baby can generate a lot of mess! The Tommee Tippee Simplee Sangenic nappy disposal bin is the simple, stylish and space-saving solution for keeping your baby's room, clean and odour-free. Multi-layer film and a smart seal lid keep nasty odours contained, saving you numerous trips to the outside bin! The nursery bin is suitable for the disposal of nappies, cotton wool, wipes and sanitary products.
- Quick & simple to use simply lift the lid, push nappy through the smart lid and close. One simple action and the nappy is disposed of into an anti-bacterial, odour blocking film.
- Compact & convenient the bin holds up to 18 nappies* saving you numerous trips to the outside bin, but is small enough to be located in a nursery cupboard or in a discreet location in the bathroom. Great as a hygienic bin even after your baby no longer wears nappies.
- Odour blocking all odours are contained by both the multi-layer film and the smart lid stopping any nasty odours from escaping.
- Kills 99% of germs film contains anti-bacterial ingredient that kills 99% of germs offering you great protection and peace of mind.
- Simple to empty when the simplee sangenic nappy disposal bin is full, simply cut the film using the inbuilt cutter, tie a knot in the film and its ready to empty. The tub holds up to 18 nappies* so conveniently stores nappies for fewer trips to the outside bin.
- 1 x tommee tippee simplee sangenic pink nappy disposal bin 1 x tommee tippee simplee sangenic refill cassette 1 x instruction leaflet.
- Size H24.4, W26.9, D39.1cm.
- EAN: 5010415700810.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.