Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Coloured Bottles - 6 Pack
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With Closer to Nature's award-winning range of BPA free Bottles, switching between breast and bottle feeding becomes easier than ever before. We've designed the unique, easy-latch-on teat shape with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum's breast. Together with the bottle's super-sensitive valve, this encourages your baby's intuitive feeding action for comfortable, relaxed feeding.
- 6 pack.
- BPA free.
- Wide neck bottle.
- Slow flow teats.
- Revolutionary teat developed with breastfeeding experts and mums to mimic the breast's natural flex, stretch and movement, closer to nature bottles makes feeding time easier for mum and baby. The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action.
- The slow flow teat with a super sensitive valve eliminates excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air.
- The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action.
- The breast like larger shaped teat of the closer to nature bottle allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- The compact shape of closer to nature bottles allows baby to feed in a natural position and to be closer to mum or dad. The easy hold bottle can be held in 3 ways--cradled comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle, or held from the base--making feeding comfortable for everyone.
- EAN: 5010415224149.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.