Recycling Service - Removal of Large Kitchen Appliance482/0011
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Collection is only offered through the home delivery service on the purchase of selected large domestic appliances.
- Old large domestic appliances to be collected MUST be disconnected, defrosted (for at least 24 hours) and emptied of water. Failure to comply will result in the old item not being taken away. You will be given a refund of the charge for the collection service.
- Please note that removal of the old item is only available at the same time as the new one is delivered. If the old one cannot be removed at the same time, we will not come back and collect at a later date and you will receive a refund of the charge for the service.
- The item to be disposed of must not present a health and safety risk to our staff.
- We will take away your old appliance so you don't have the hassle of taking it to the local tip or recycling centre.
Overall rating (4.6)
83% would recommend to a friend
Questions & answers
64 questions | 65 answersAsk a question
Boring but important info
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.