Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Apple Pencilby Apple448/8934
About this product
You may never have seen Apple Pencil before, but you already know how to use it. From the first moment, it does what you expect. And then far more. Whether you're sketching in the park, painting a watercolour portrait or drafting a blueprint, Apple Pencil gives you a variety of tools in a single instrument. You hold it, but it doesn't hold you back.
- The lightning-fast responsiveness of Apple Pencil separates it from other creative tools. That's because its latency — the tiny delay between when you begin drawing and the time it appears on the screen — has been reduced to an almost imperceptible level.
- iPad Pro knows whether you're using your finger or Apple Pencil. When iPad Pro senses Apple Pencil, the subsystem scans its signal at an astounding 240 times per second, giving it twice the data points it normally collects with your finger. This data, combined with Apple-designed software, means that there are only milliseconds between the image you have in your mind and the one on the display.
- Within its slender case are intricate and accurate pressure sensors, capable of measuring a range of forces. The carefully positioned sensor determines precisely how hard the tip of Apple Pencil is being pressed down. Press harder to draw thicker lines. Or use a gentle touch for wispy hairlines. The variety of creative effects is virtually limitless. Which means you are as well.
- Two tilt sensors built within the tip of Apple Pencil calculate the exact orientation and angle of your hand. As you naturally write or draw, the relative positions of each of these sensors can be detected by the Multi-Touch display. So you can create shading effects simply by tilting Apple Pencil the way you would a charcoal or conventional pencil.
- Slip off the magnetic cap of Apple Pencil to reveal a Lightning connector that lets you charge Apple Pencil simply by plugging it into iPad Pro. The connector features a slightly elongated design, so that charging is possible even when iPad Pro is inside its Silicone Case.
- In a rush? Just 15 seconds provides enough charge for half an hour of use. And a full charge gets you 12 hours' worth of scribbling, sketching, annotating and editing. *.
- Only compatible with the iPad Pro.
- Uses Lightning connector.
- EAN: 888462313711.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.