Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Ravensburger Bugs in the Kitchen Gameby Ravensburger425/6788
Tell us where you are to check stock:
Sorry, there are no stores nearby that have what you need, when you need it.
Try searching another area or changing your collection time.
Same day delivery
- Only £3.95
- 7 days a week
- Choice of 4 delivery slots
Faster store collection
- Collect in as little as 60 seconds
- 7 days to collect
- Dedicated Fast Track counter
About this product
There's a pesky little bug in the kitchen! And it's not just any bug - it's a HEXBUG nano, scuttling around the game board! Quick - can you catch it in the trap? By turning knives, forks and spoons you can direct the bug into the trap. Throw the die to discover which utensils you can turn. Catch the bug in the trap and earn a token - the first player to collect 5 tokens wins the game. A fun-to-play family game suitable for 2-4 players, aged 6 years upwards. Average playing time 20 minutes.
Includes exclusive hexbug nano.
The box is the game board.
Easy to play. Once assembled, lift the lid and start playing.
Suitable for all members of the family due to the erractic nature of the hexbug nano.
Can be played over and over again and the outcome if different everytime.
- Contents: includes exclusive hexbug nano, playing board and instructions. Some assembly required.
- 4 or more players.
- Batteries required: 1 x button cell (included) plus .
- For ages 6 years and over.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 4005556222612.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.