Activity Superstore 20 Minute Microlight Flight Experience
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Microlighting perfectly captures the spirit of early aviation; pioneering, thrilling and a touch eccentric. These quirky little aircrafts, with their panoramic views from the cockpit, are ideal for short trips over the countryside. Flying a microlight is the perfect treat on a fine summer's day!
- The instructors will give you a thorough briefing and then take you on a trial microlight flying lesson. We are sure you will end up as enthusiastic as they are! .
- To start the day you will be given a detailed briefing from your instructor, which includes how to use the microlight's dual controls, how to enter the microlight safely and pre-take off checks.
- You then take to the sky, climbing up to 1500 feet above ground level in a flex-wing or fixed wing aircraft. The instructor will demonstrate the controls and then, if the instructor is happy, control of the microlight will be passed to you. Happy flying! .
- This experience is available on selected Monday to Sunday dates, throughout the year. However April to September are the recommended flying months. Your total experience will last for approximately 1 hour, with 20 to 30 minutes in the microlight.
- Maximum weight 89-114kg (14-18 st) depending on the location. Max height 1.9m (6ft 3in). This may not suitable if you suffer from epilepsy, severe head injuries, recurrent fainting, giddiness or blackouts, high blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes. You don't need any flying experience to enjoy this flight.
- It will be just you and the pilot. You're welcome to bring along family and friends to watch your flight. This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- Locations: Ashford - Kent Bedford - Bedfordshire Cheshire - Sandbach Derbyshire - Ashbourne Devon - Honiton East Riding - Hull Hampshire - Micheldever Kent - Rochester Lancashire - Lancaster Lincolnshire - Langworth Northamptonshire - Sywell Strathaven - South Lanarkshire West Midlands - Stourbridge Wiltshire - Marlborough Sandy -Bedfordshire.
- The minimum age is 18 years old, although this varies depending on location, please check on booking.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069643.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £99.00 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.