Stanley FatMax Cordless Hammer Drill with 2 Batteries - 18V
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
For powerful, effective drilling look no further than the Stanley Fatmax cordless hammer drill. It boasts 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery technology for long-lasting use before a required recharge. With 22 torque settings, this hammer drill can tackle a variety of tasks without any difficulty.
2 speed gearbox covers all applications into masonry, wood and metal. Hammer impacts per minute 6,800 / 27,200 IPM. Chuck capacity 1.5-13mm. State of charge indicator. LED light for improved visibility.
- 18V battery power.
- Variable speed.
- Speed 0-400rpm/0-1600rpm.
- Reverse function.
- Fully charged in up to 1.5 hours.
- Charger included.
- 13mm keyless chuck.
- 2 gears.
- 22 torque settings.
- Maximum torque 51.4Nm.
- Drilling capacity for wood 38mm, steel 13mm and masonry 13mm.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- 2 batteries.
- Soft grip handle.
- Accessories included: 2 magnetic bit holders, belt hook, double ended screwdriver bit and carry case.
- Double ended screw bit included.
- Carry case.
- Drill weight 1.7kg.
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN: 5035048536490.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.