Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Hotpoint HAG60P Freestanding Double Gas Cooker - White
About this product
The Hotpoint HAG60P Gas Cooker comes with 2 oven cavities, grill and 4 gas burners including 2 pan supports. Comes with an electronic timer where you can set the duration time for perfect cooking along with a handy Minute Minder. For easier cleaning it has built-in catalytic liners which oxidises away excess grease and fats.
Flame Failure Device - Cuts off the gas supply once flame is distinguished.
- Pairing the very best of Jamie Oliver's home-cooking philosophy with Hotpoint's everyday, innovative products through the joy of food.
- For safety this appliance has a cooling fan along with a Flame Failure Device which will cut off the gas supply once the flame has been extinguished.
- Electronic clock.
- Minute minder timer.
- Catalytic liners.
- Easy clean interior.
- Double glazed.
- Interior light.
- Conventional oven with 2 shelves.
- 77 litre usable capacity.
- 1 shelf.
- 32 litre usable capacity.
- 4 gas burners.
- Push button ignition.
- Front-mounted touch controls.
- Dial control.
- Auto shut-off.
- Conventional gas grill.
- Combined with top oven.
- Grill pan included.
- FSD (Flame Supervision Device) compliant.
- Suitable for use with LPG (liquified petroleum gas) - adaptor kit not included.
- Size H90, W60, D60cm.
- Manufacturer's 10 year parts and 1 year labour guarantee.
- EAN: 5016108624098.
The small print
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:<BR>Upon delivery of your products please inspect them carefully before the delivery driver has left your home and before they are used and installed. If after inspection you are not completely satisfied, for any reason, the products will be taken back by the delivery driver. You may either receive a full refund or have a replacement product delivered. Please note that all white goods are excluded from our normal 30 day guarantee. Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee complements your statutory rights, which of course, remain unaffected.
COOKERS.<p>Gas cookers must be disconnected and installed by a gas safe registered engineer. This scheme has replaced the CORGI registration scheme. For details visit www.gassaferegister.co.uk or call 0800 408 5500. Flame Supervision Device - FSD will automatically cut off the gas supply if the flame goes out. In-line with changes in European legislation we only offer items with this safety feature. For more information contact the Gas Safe register. Electric oven and hobs must be connected to an electrical cooker powerpoint - consult a qualified electrician. Products must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's safety recommendations.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.