Maxi-Cosi Axiss Group 1 Car Seat - Concrete Greyby Maxi-Cosi267/8818
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Maxi-Cosi Axiss is suitable from 9-18kg and is installed using the three-point car seat belt. It rotates 90 degrees in the direction of the door opening and allows front-on access to easily lift your child in or out of the car seat and secure them within seconds. Once your little one is buckled up, you can rotate it forward facing.
It features eight different reclining positions, ranging from an upright to sleep mode and each position is easily selected using the lever on the front of the seat. The seat has extra padding for your child's head, back and bottom, the headrest and harness are easily adjusted to ensure a secure and comfortable fit as your child grows.
This car seat features a five-point safety harness with practical belt hooks, which keep the harness out of the way when placing your little one in their seat.
Winner of Maternity's Infant Awards 2011 Winner and Mothers & Baby Awards 2009 Best Baby/Toddler Car Seat.
Car seat features:
- Car seat group 1.
- Suitable for children 9 months to 4 years.
- Suitable for children from 9kg to 18kg.
- Only use in front seat if there is no active air bag.
- For use with 3 point seat belts.
- Forward facing.
- Side impact protection.
- 5 point harness.
- Individual harness tensioners.
- Harness sleeves and quick release buckle.
- Multi-recline - 8 recline positions.
- Body support cushions for younger children.
- Adjustable head support.
- Padded seat.
- Size H64, W43.5, D63.5cm.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 11.9kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3220660230211.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.