Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Bush BDFD60B Double Dual Fuel Cooker - Blackby Bush244/3940
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This Bush 60cm wide cooker dual fuel double oven cooker provides the cookability of 4 gas hobs with the advantages of a double electric oven, of which the main oven is a fan oven. The gas hob is FSD (Flame safety device) compliant and suitable for use with LPG and includes an adaptor kit.
The 4 gas burners are come complete with enamel pan support and push button electric gas ignition. The double electric oven allows you to either cook in one oven whilst grilling in the other, or you can set both ovens to separate temperatures so you can cook the main in one oven and the dessert in the other.
- Both electric ovens are super efficient A rated ovens with an interior lamp in main oven. Includes a LED clock and minute minder. The removable glass door for ease of cleaning can be simply lifted out without the need for any screwdrivers. Side opening door for easy access.
- It includes 2 oven shelves and the separate grill pan set can also be used as an additional third shelf . Also includes an easy to clean enamel interior.
- LED clock.
- Minute minder timer.
- Easy clean interior.
- Easy-clean enamel.
- Double glazed.
- Interior light.
- Defrost function.
- 2 shelves.
- 61 litre usable capacity.
- First oven energy efficiency rating A.
- Fan oven with energy consumption 0.79kWh.
- Conventional oven with 1 shelf.
- 30 litre usable capacity.
- Second oven energy efficiency rating A.
- Energy consumption 0.59kWh.
- 4 gas burners.
- Enamel pan supports.
- Push button ignition.
- Electric grill.
- Combined with top oven.
- Flame Supervision Device (FSD) Compliant.
- Suitable for use with LPG (liquified petroleum gas) - adaptor kit included.
- Size H90, W60, D60cm.
- EAN: 8695898015803.
The small print
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:<BR>Upon delivery of your products please inspect them carefully before the delivery driver has left your home and before they are used and installed. If after inspection you are not completely satisfied, for any reason, the products will be taken back by the delivery driver. You may either receive a full refund or have a replacement product delivered. Please note that all white goods are excluded from our normal 30 day guarantee. Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee complements your statutory rights, which of course, remain unaffected.
COOKERS.<p>Gas cookers must be disconnected and installed by a gas safe registered engineer. This scheme has replaced the CORGI registration scheme. For details visit www.gassaferegister.co.uk or call 0800 408 5500. Flame Supervision Device - FSD will automatically cut off the gas supply if the flame goes out. In-line with changes in European legislation we only offer items with this safety feature. For more information contact the Gas Safe register. Electric oven and hobs must be connected to an electrical cooker powerpoint - consult a qualified electrician. Products must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's safety recommendations.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.