Reviber Mini Motorised Exercise Bikeby Reviber194/7492
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Reviber Mini Exercise Bike is motorised for low impact exercise, making it ideal for people to maintain or regain physical fitness without putting stress on joints. It can be put on the floor to exercise the legs, or on a table to exercise the arms. It is portable and runs quietly so you can work, read or watch TV whilst you exercise.
- Comes with a handheld controller for ease of use that displays speed, time, distance, calories burned and from which you can set the auto programmes.
- Mains powered.
- Electronic resistance system.
- 5 user programmes.
- Programmes include: 5 x 10 minute auto programmes that work through a sequence of speeds automatically. Also has forward and reverse functions.
- Console feedback including: Speed, time, distance, scan, calories, auto programme selection.
- Auto tension control.
- Pedal straps.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (18st 13lb).
- Size H28, W30, D49cm.
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 09321302000545.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.