Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Stoves Sterling 900Ei Electric Range Cooker - Blackby Stoves114/5940
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Designed and built in Britain, the Stoves Sterling features contemporary styling, sleek lines and a whole-host of fantastic features.
Features include a powerful and ultra-responsive fully-induction hotplate with five touch-control induction zones and all the boil-dry, pan-sensitive and convenience features you would expect from the Stoves brand The perfect centrepiece to any kitchen.
- Induction cooking can help you save on your energy bills as well as your cooking time. It works by heating the pan rather than the hob making it nearly twice as fast as a gas hob and 30% faster than ceramic. It's also 30% more energy efficient than a gas hob and 25% more than a ceramic hob.
- LED clock.
- Programmable digital display timer.
- Easy clean interior.
- Interior light.
- Defrost function.
- Fan oven with 2 shelves.
- 62 litre capacity.
- First oven energy efficiency rating A.
- Energy consumption 2kWh.
- Fan oven with 4 shelves.
- 91 litre capacity.
- Second oven energy efficiency rating A.
- Energy consumption 2.5kWh.
- 5 cooking zones.
- Electric grill.
- Combined with oven.
- All Electric cookers must be hard wired and fitted by a qualified registered electrician.
- Size H90, W90, D60cm.
- EAN: 5052263016552.
The small print
COOKERS.<p>Gas cookers must be disconnected and installed by a gas safe registered engineer. This scheme has replaced the CORGI registration scheme. For details visit www.gassaferegister.co.uk or call 0800 408 5500. Flame Supervision Device - FSD will automatically cut off the gas supply if the flame goes out. In-line with changes in European legislation we only offer items with this safety feature. For more information contact the Gas Safe register. Electric oven and hobs must be connected to an electrical cooker powerpoint - consult a qualified electrician. Products must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's safety recommendations.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.